God didn't promise days without pain, laughter without sorrow, sun without rain, but He did promise strength for the day, comfort for the tears, and light for the way. And ME to share all the pain, laughter, tears, sorrow,happiness, sun and rain with you! Let us endure all the 暴风雨 and 彩虹 together!

Friday, August 08, 2008

Toiletries... ...

I just realised that I didn't throw away my "already-finished" shampoo, conditioner and shower gel bottles.

And came to realise that I am such a fan of ASIENCE, SUNSILK and BODY SHOP. You can see why from the photos below... ...


ASIENCE (Puppy soft toy not included. =P )


SUNSILK

BODY SHOP
Almond shower cream--> strawberry gel

Apple Blossom Body Mist

Okay. I am suppose to blog to say if my sunsilk shampoo helps to keep my hair straight after a night sleep, in continuation of this. Well, I personally thinks that my hair still remains quite straight even I wakes up! So... ... I quite like the shampoo.... as there is no more unmanagable hair for the day. =)

My bodyshop shower gel/cream has finished. Does not have time to get new one yet. Maybe I should go shopping this weekend since my school is starting really soon and gonna falls on weekend =.=" sad huh? Any recommendation?

I might get another body mist for myself to put it at the office. It is to "cover" the smell of the salivas of our children, if any, if I were to go out after work.

So what's your favourite brand of toiletries?

2 comments (click to comment):

missX said...

Wow, you are promoting them, are they paying you for this? Ahaha! ;)

You use BodyShop, expensive wey! :)

I use SunSilk too sometimes, Pantene also, but I love Herbal Essence the most, DoggieGal.

P/s: I love DoggieGal too :D

Eileen said...

ahha... i wish... no one will pay me for using their products lor... I'm not model... neither am I a famous blogger....

I am just a doggiegal! =P

Just some random blog entries la... lolx....

I used to use herbal essence when I was younger.... now no le... lolx...