God didn't promise days without pain, laughter without sorrow, sun without rain, but He did promise strength for the day, comfort for the tears, and light for the way. And ME to share all the pain, laughter, tears, sorrow,happiness, sun and rain with you! Let us endure all the 暴风雨 and 彩虹 together!

Sunday, August 03, 2008

Gatherings

I attended 2 gatherings this saturday.

First was mabel's bbq. A gathering for us to catch up as she will not have the time to talk to us during her wedding on the 16 August 2008.

Guys who I know (from my class that I repeated) turned up are: Zheng Rong, Ming Guang and Johan.
The guy from the class before I repeated: Wen Jun.
Yes. All guys, as usual.

That was a good catch up. Wen Jun and me still talks about those days where he and Daniel used to suan me like nobody business, which only god knows why. lolx.

And Wenjun commented I looked different. Then he realised that I always had ponytail back in JC and now I let down my hair. He said I looked better. Want to see my JC photo?

Yeah.... this is how I looked then, in 2003, in Ponytail.


Well, I guess I am a "late Boomer" too. Only start "dressing up" after graduating from NYP. And that is 2007? lolx....


Anyway, I am glad that I repeated my JC year 1 that I am blessed with such wonderful classmates. I was sharing with Wen Jun that how cooperative we were during our computer science course work for our A Level in year 1.

YES. We took 1 of our computer science course work in year 1. And 2 in year 2. That time, we will assign each and every 1 to memorise 2 lines of the questions. And when we came out, we will write out our own part and we will combine the question/informations together. That is what I call class spirit and together everyone achieves more.

With Zheng Rong, the conversation was how we were throwing paper balls in the computer science tutorial room during the period when we were studying, together with Leela, Gui Rong and Vai I think.

Johan, came before I was about to leave. Yes, sorry, my fault. Forget to confirm with you the time. This is CLASS REP's fault. Wah liew..... all of them still remembers I am the CLASS REP.

Well, we still joke about Mabel's other half during JC. He wasn't here for the BBQ.

Nevertheless, I was very happy for Mabel as she has found her happiness. May her married life be blissful and sweet. Shall see her again on the 16th August 2008.

Anyway the group photos will be posted up when I got it from Wen Jun but here is the photo I've taken with her:


After the BBQ at Pasir Ris Coasta Sand, I went to meet up with my buddies.


2nd Gathering

Anyway the buddies that turned up are aZ, hC and wC. All guys.

Supposingly to watch X-files but there was no screening at downtown cathay. They decided to watch either the Mummy or $ not enough. But..... both shows either left with the 1st row or they are left with individual seats. So, we decided not to watch and hangout some where for talk cock session. Maybe will catch it again. Someone mentioned that $ not enough is not bad as he went to watch it that night. And said that Lai Yi Ling is a loveable wife.

I met them at the E-Hub. And this aZ was telling me directions or his location and still dare to speak so loud and said,

"We are at the junction there..... junction of JUNYUAN SEC!"

Please let me remind you. That is Hai Sing Catholic High. Not Junyuan Sec. Junyuan Sec is in Tampines. You gave me such a shock that I thought you guys are back in Tampines.lol.

Anyway, when I met them, the 3 guys were playing 1 PSP. lolx..... they were standing next to this ferris wheel that I thought it looks quite pretty and colourful.


Anyway, we walked from E-Hub to White Sand's Coffee Club. They bluffed and said that we were going back home. They commented that I only know how to "kick" and "whine" like a doggie. Wa Liew..... But well.... I am not called doggie for nothing okay. lolx....

We went to coffee club and this is what I ordered:

Iced Blackberry Coffee

And we shared some cakes... ...

Mudpie Cake

Cheesecake


As usual, I am trying to snap some photos... ...

Photo with aZ, taken by wC... ... but not a good take.... cos my eyes are like.... closing.... sleepy....


Then I decided to ask wC to help me to take an individual shot:


How can I missed out trying to snap myself?

Irritating aZ preventing me from taking photo


But still... here it is!

BIG EYEBAGS sia.... But it is okay.... it makes it me! When people see eyebags it reminds them of? ME!!! lolx....

Well, after the coffee club, we decided to hang out somewhere else... ... they suggested MAC at somewhere but only to realise that it was already closed down when wC told us... ...

While they were deciding, I saw my interesting shadow... .... and decided to take a photo of it.

“Everything that we see is a shadow cast by that which we do not see.”
- Martin Luther King, Jr. quotes


Then.... we decided to go back to E-HUB.... yesh... that is where I met them just now.....

On the way, I saw this prawning pool. Looks quite cool. Maybe one day I should go and try to fish the prawns.


And while I was taking the above photo... ... 3 of them just walked without waiting for me!
##$%@$%$...... lolx.....

SEE!


And now we reached back to the E-HUB!



The ferris wheel taken from outside...

Okay.... then we went to BK@Downtown. We chatted abit. But mostly, we were just doing our own things. wC and hC were playing with their phones, sharing files... ...

Me and aZ talking on and off.... then I was playing with my G900. Going online with Wireless@SG.... Then aZ started playing with wC's PSP.... I also want to play PSP!!! Late Bloomer again.... *yawn*

It was around 12.30am when we left the place. No more buses home. Thus, we went home with "BUS 11". We walked home via the park connector... ...

When I reached home.... it was closed to 2am. Thanks hC for accompanying me back. =) Took a bath.... and here I am blogging.....

Cheers to our friendship BROs..... =)

0 comments (click to comment):