God didn't promise days without pain, laughter without sorrow, sun without rain, but He did promise strength for the day, comfort for the tears, and light for the way. And ME to share all the pain, laughter, tears, sorrow,happiness, sun and rain with you! Let us endure all the 暴风雨 and 彩虹 together!

Sunday, August 24, 2008

A date with ... ...


I went to the Holland Village for the 1st time in my 23 years of my life!!! Haha.... met *my date* at Clementi MRT and someone forgotten what bus to take to Holland V.... so we had to take a cab down. Lolx.....

We were both very hungry... ... so decided to take a bite first before we headed down to Settlers Cafe to play our board games. We saw this Mexican Restaurant and we decided to give it a try. Hmm... the food is not very fantastic... but not too bad also.

The counter in the Restaurant

Me and the complimentary Nachos

The Complimentary Nachos... ...


My Lunch....

Me and my Lunch

*My date*'s Lunch


It was raining CATS and DOGS when we were about to leave. We found our way through to the Settlers@Holland Village. We took up a 2 hr package with 2 Welcome drinks, 1 snack and 1 tibits bowl.

And there is this drink that looks and sounds interesting to me and I decided to take that. And it is called..... PURPLE DINOSAUR.....

It tasted quite nice..... sweet sweet de..... And *my date* ordered a root bear float.

Of course.... how can I forget to snap some more photos.... ....


Building a Zoo!!!!

My Zoo... there's no koala bears and penguins... sad...

In these 2 hours, we only managed to play 2 games. This Zooloretto and another beans plantations one.....

But if I were to choose to go between Settlers and Pitstop.... I think I will like Pitstop more.....
My previous experience there. I guess the staff at Pitstop are more friendly and the "feel" at the place is more warm and homely.... =)


Now Million dollars question..... who is my date?

Well.....









Did you guess it correctly??










It is none..........












other....................













than.................











*my date lor*




















Haha.....











Aiyah......













My date is.................









MS ONG HUI HUI lor......

My best friend! lolx....

She cannot be my date meh? *bleh*





Who are you people thinking? lolx....


Even if I go on date..... I will only go out with ONE PERSON...... lolx.... *bleh*

2 comments (click to comment):

missX said...

One word: SEDAAAAAPPP!!!
Must be a wonderful dating day~~~

Eileen said...

haha....

dating with my BEST FRIEND.... =P