God didn't promise days without pain, laughter without sorrow, sun without rain, but He did promise strength for the day, comfort for the tears, and light for the way. And ME to share all the pain, laughter, tears, sorrow,happiness, sun and rain with you! Let us endure all the 暴风雨 and 彩虹 together!

Wednesday, August 06, 2008

FAT Husband

Overhead a conversation:

Woman 1(pointing to a receipe in a magazine): "I am going to cook this for my husband."

And she continued... ...

"My husband is fat. Really fat. But it is good. Because NO ONE other than ME will LOVE him. I can close 1 eye.... no.... I can close 2 eyes and tell you that."

That is so funny when I heard it.

Haha.... I am so going to cook and feed my future hubby with food when I get married (in the future of course)! And make him FAT!

Because... ... someone said:

Lolx.

But on the other hand, there are SOME people.... who just cannot get FAT no MATTER what they EAT! And they attribute it to their high metabolism rate. *bleh*

Haha... just kidding... but isn't it blissful to cook for someone you LOVE? AT least I think it is. =)
Don't "see me no up" okay... I got A2 for my FOOD AND NUTRITION subject for my O Level okay... ;P

In another news, my ex-client's mother said she the maid has finished copying my receipe book. Most likely I am going to have it back soon! Maybe I can cook some stuff from the book eh when I get them back?

In another, another news, there was this cat that was as fat as the cat above, outside my workplace... ... but suprisingly, it can RUN fast. Never judge a book by its cover. (it's not a book what? It is a metaphor la!!)




What a good time for a sun-tanned. =)

4 comments (click to comment):

Anonymous said...

It's a great feeling, to be able to cook for someone you love. :)

Eileen said...

YESH!!! I am still waiting to cook for someone i love.... =p

missX said...

I cook Maggie Mee for myself!
I love myself very much DoggieGal!
Heh heh heh...

Actually, I also wanna cook for my man - one day the time will come, surely! *Wishing upon the star*

Eileen said...

yes... I LOVE myself too...

If I cannot LOVE myself... I would not expect myself to LOVE others.

cheers!