God didn't promise days without pain, laughter without sorrow, sun without rain, but He did promise strength for the day, comfort for the tears, and light for the way. And ME to share all the pain, laughter, tears, sorrow,happiness, sun and rain with you! Let us endure all the 暴风雨 and 彩虹 together!

Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Happy Birthday H20

How can I not dedicate an entry to my BEST FRIEND and also my TAIWAN "SCANDAL"?

Happy 24th Birthday!!! May all your wishes come true this special day! May you able to travel like now.... perth-->Paris --> Genting!!! haha.... sorry... I can't help but suaning you again.... you know me la... haha....

And.... good luck for your job hunting!!

Thanks for being such a great friend ever since I know you from Orientation Day onwards... listening to my complaints and others..... =p Really Appreaciates GAL!

Anyway, these are the memories since the year met.... and on/around your birthday... ....
Enjoy!

Here is your birthday with us in 2005..... 21st Birthday!

Greetings from the class!

With you... and my chipped-off front tooth.... remembered? lolx



The Taiwan Gang!


In 2006....
Babe in the city

Poker Cards Photos and Birthday Wishes....


Gambling Queen! Opps... I think Mahjong queen should be the better term! =P


2007.....

- No Picture -
- Someone was in Perth -


2008....

- No Picture -
- Someone was in Genting -
*bleh*


More to come.....

But before that..... our scandal photos.... haha....

Remember this pic? We totally have no idea what is going on in this photo!


I miss Meixuan!!

After dinner in JB @ your house....
Remembered we say this look like wedding Photo? lolx

At ECP.....


In school OT Day 2007

So much of the photos....
Happy Birthday gal!
We shall add more photos to come.... ....

0 comments (click to comment):