God didn't promise days without pain, laughter without sorrow, sun without rain, but He did promise strength for the day, comfort for the tears, and light for the way. And ME to share all the pain, laughter, tears, sorrow,happiness, sun and rain with you! Let us endure all the 暴风雨 and 彩虹 together!

Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Palmistry and Occupational Therapy

All of a sudden, it reminded me of an incident 2-3 years back, during my Hands module.

There was 1 day.... my lecturer was teaching us how to make a splint. Then he was going through the surface anatomy of our palm, so that we know which are the markings to make.

He was saying......

"Do a marking at the distal palmar crease."


Me in the background mumbling to my classmate.......

"that is the heart line....."

My lecturer continue.....


"then another marking at the proximal palmar crease...."

I mumbled,

"hmm.... that is the fate line....."

My lecturer cannot stand any longer.....


"this is not a palmistry class....."



lolx..... those were the days......

0 comments (click to comment):