God didn't promise days without pain, laughter without sorrow, sun without rain, but He did promise strength for the day, comfort for the tears, and light for the way. And ME to share all the pain, laughter, tears, sorrow,happiness, sun and rain with you! Let us endure all the 暴风雨 and 彩虹 together!

Sunday, August 03, 2008

Girl Girl

I had arranged for a full grooming for my girl girl on Friday with Mario[dog]com to be groomed on Sunday@6.30pm.

When I reached home from my gatherings yesterday, my dog was groomed. She has her fur-cut, apparently by my dad. Then I had to call up the shop today to cancel her appointment.

This is her photo:


2 comments (click to comment):

confessions of a medical student said...

lucky dog! got special grooming session.. but guess your dad was quicker, haha =)

Eileen said...

haha... ya.... my dad was quicker...
Good for me... but too bad for my dog...

I guess she might have to wait for a month or 2 now.... lolx