God didn't promise days without pain, laughter without sorrow, sun without rain, but He did promise strength for the day, comfort for the tears, and light for the way. And ME to share all the pain, laughter, tears, sorrow,happiness, sun and rain with you! Let us endure all the 暴风雨 and 彩虹 together!

Thursday, August 21, 2008

Validate the information online... ...

In this technology world, whatever information that we found online, must be validated. And how much we trust the information given to us? That is for us to decide. Unless all the sources that we found online gives us the same information.

Well.... someone used my URL and my blog reading level appears to be

blog readability test

On the other hand, if you try to type in my individual posts URL.... it seems like I am having this:

blog readability test

Well....they could be using some algorithm and generate using the URL or it could be finding out the number of words in a sentence used in their blog.... or.... it could be anything..... I don't know. Or it could be true too.....

But I rather most people able to understand what I am blogging about than only a GENIUS would understand.

Isn't that why I blog in the first place? To allow people to understand me and to share my thoughts and perspectives? =)

HAha... maybe I can get my young clients to come and surf my blog. Maybe they will listen better to what I have to say here than during my therapy since most of them have problem in their social interaction. And most seems to interact better with their computers and surfing on youtube and playing games. =)


Night.

Oh btw I tried CNN.com and channelnewsasia.com and the results were:

blog readability testblog readability test

So what say you?

Just have fun playing. Go and try it out! =)

0 comments (click to comment):