God didn't promise days without pain, laughter without sorrow, sun without rain, but He did promise strength for the day, comfort for the tears, and light for the way. And ME to share all the pain, laughter, tears, sorrow,happiness, sun and rain with you! Let us endure all the 暴风雨 and 彩虹 together!

Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Happiness

What is Happiness?

Ask the boy who won in the paralympics.

Ask the lady who won in the olympics by 0.01s.

Ask the parents whose child calls them "mama" or "papa" for the first time.

Ask the parents whose child with autism gave them the 1st eye contact or first "bye bye"

Ask the gal who fell in love for the 1st time.

Ask the dog (I dunno how... but...) who saw the owner back home from work.

Ask the child who sat in the plane for the 1st time.

Ask ... ...

ASK YOURSELF.

What is Happiness to you?

" Happiness is not how much you have but what you have. "

2 comments (click to comment):

missX said...

DoggieGal, I myself dont really know how to define happiness...

But my Daddy once told me that if one wants to be happy, one must succeed in both areas:

Achievement & Relationship...

Anyway, today I'm quite happy.
Hope you're happy too, my DoggieGal ;)

Yam Seng! :P

Eileen said...

well.... i guess different ppl has different definitions for happiness...

some.... is having a big house to stay.... some is having nice clothes to wear and branded handbags and stuff....

To me.... happiness is from within... feeling happy for being yourself... and doing what you want to do... and seeing people around you being happy....

and of course achieving what you set for yourself... =)

hmm... I'm happy of course.... nthing gets me down for too long... cos if I'm down.... I cannot helps ppl around me to be UP.... =p

Good day!