God didn't promise days without pain, laughter without sorrow, sun without rain, but He did promise strength for the day, comfort for the tears, and light for the way. And ME to share all the pain, laughter, tears, sorrow,happiness, sun and rain with you! Let us endure all the 暴风雨 and 彩虹 together!

Saturday, August 23, 2008

Shadows

I don't know since when, I started to like to look at my own shadow. It seems to be telling me things that I did not see. Don't worry guys.... I'm not having schziophrenia. My shadow did not run out when I am not moving.... neither did it really come to talk to me. =P

Somehow, I just got addicted looking at my own shadows. Fear not, I am not having autism too.

I just like shadows... ....




“Everything that we see is a shadow cast by that which we do not see.”
- Martin Luther King, Jr.

0 comments (click to comment):