God didn't promise days without pain, laughter without sorrow, sun without rain, but He did promise strength for the day, comfort for the tears, and light for the way. And ME to share all the pain, laughter, tears, sorrow,happiness, sun and rain with you! Let us endure all the 暴风雨 and 彩虹 together!

Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Challenge your perspectives...

Heard another perspective from Alvin regard "Is the cup more important than coffee?"

It is great to have people to challenge your thoughts and perspectives. Why?

Firstly, you get to know whether people are listening to you/reading your blog/emails, etc.

Secondly, you will never know what you will get out of it. Another perspective to hear from, which may change your perspective altogether. No wrong, no right, just different.

Thirdly, it makes myself think how much I "hold on" to my perspective/ beliefs. To make me think how sure I am or how defensive I may get.

But well, over the time, I learnt to be less defensive as I realised that is the topic that we are challenging and not anything personal. I guess that is what the people in the western society do better and asian society still need improvement on that. =)


Anyway, Good morning and Have a Milo..... before you read on to my previous entry on the cup and coffee...... =)

0 comments (click to comment):