God didn't promise days without pain, laughter without sorrow, sun without rain, but He did promise strength for the day, comfort for the tears, and light for the way. And ME to share all the pain, laughter, tears, sorrow,happiness, sun and rain with you! Let us endure all the 暴风雨 and 彩虹 together!

Monday, August 18, 2008

Looking at things from different perspective

This is what my colleague and I call looking at things from different persepective....




















If I have never step back and take a look at this object at different views.... I may just get a few ideas.... but when I try to look at different angles.....

I am able to see it in different perspectives.

Isn't it the same in life? =)

3 comments (click to comment):

missX said...

I'm learning that as well too Doggiegal, thanks for sharing the photos ;)

TsuChong said...

Yup, very much like life itself.

Sometimes we think things are real bad, but if we take a step back and look again, it might not be tat bad afterall.

Have a nice week ahead!

Eileen said...

JustJasmine.....
yeah... no problem.... just sharing my thoughts.... maybe pictures speaks best for themselves. =)

Tsuchong.....
Yes..... you have a great week ahead too!