God didn't promise days without pain, laughter without sorrow, sun without rain, but He did promise strength for the day, comfort for the tears, and light for the way. And ME to share all the pain, laughter, tears, sorrow,happiness, sun and rain with you! Let us endure all the 暴风雨 and 彩虹 together!

Friday, August 08, 2008

Eye Bags... ...

Few days ago, in a conversation with my colleagues... ...

They were saying my eyebags were very BIG that morning. I have no idea why. Then the next day, one of them said she saw this eye treatment promotion and maybe I should go.

But, then we concluded that maybe I shouldn't as that is the trademark of Ms EILEEN QUEK XIU LING!!!!

当你们想到眼袋你们会想到谁?? 秀玲啦!!!

Eyebags has become my trademark already. I has been with me since I was in Primary school!! How to get rid you tell me?

Then I started to look for all my digital photos to see if there is any photos that does not show my eye bags. Apparently not. Or rather, I don't have those of my young days in digital format.

Then I realised that I look not too bad with eye bags what... ... haha... go ahead and say I BHB... do I look like I care? *bleh* I AM WHO I AM! =P

Taken on my 22nd birthday, 2 yrs ago.

In 2006, studying in the airport with Serene


In NYP Library after a practical exam/test


At home, in 2007.
In Tiong Bahru Plaza with Serene after Mr Pal's farewell

23rd Birthday eve @ St James, with rebonded hair Day 1


This year CNY

Last week.

Anyway, EYES is something that I will look at when I looked at a person.... because.... I believe that is the soul and the person and often than not, eyes will never lie. =) To me, from the eyes of a person, it can tell me alot about him/her.

Anyway my hair is growing LONGER!! And I am so going to keep them longer and longer because I can and know how to maintain them le as compared to the past where I have so many outdoor activities. And my colleague said I have slim down le.... as compared to my 23rd bday photo.... I guess... maybe is the hairstyle ba.... =)

2 comments (click to comment):

missX said...

DoggieGal, look me in the eyes! 0.o

Q: Do you know the reasons behind why some people avoid making eye-contacts when they see another person? Tell me, tell me, Ms Therapist! :)

Eileen said...

Hmmm......

That depends whether u r talking about normal people or people having autism.

Normal people I guess.... maybe because they are telling lies? Or they have too much things in their minds that they don't want to say... and worried that with eye contact... one will ask him what happened,etc....

That is what I think la...