God didn't promise days without pain, laughter without sorrow, sun without rain, but He did promise strength for the day, comfort for the tears, and light for the way. And ME to share all the pain, laughter, tears, sorrow,happiness, sun and rain with you! Let us endure all the 暴风雨 and 彩虹 together!

Saturday, August 23, 2008

Something is missing... ...

I saw this sky the other day when I was walking to the neighbourhood for my lunch..... and I can't help but to take a photo of it.

I guess it just describes my feelings... ....


Took this in 2006.....



Both can be used to represent......

The missing puzzle... ...


Just like a missing piece in my heart....




4 comments (click to comment):

missX said...

DoggieGal, Jasmine hopes you'll finally find the missing piece :)

Eileen said...

haha... I HOPE so too.... don't even know if I have found it. =P

Unknown said...

You singaporean Xl?

Eileen said...

haha... what is singaporean Xl?

haha..... if I'm not singaporean... then what am I? Indo? Philipino? malaysian? or what?

lolx....