God didn't promise days without pain, laughter without sorrow, sun without rain, but He did promise strength for the day, comfort for the tears, and light for the way. And ME to share all the pain, laughter, tears, sorrow,happiness, sun and rain with you! Let us endure all the 暴风雨 and 彩虹 together!

Friday, August 15, 2008

Learn to treasure only when you have lost it... ...

Sometimes... we only learn to treassure some things/ someone only when we have lost them.





I'm sorry that I have neglect you for the past few months....





I almost lost you.





Though I cannot give you 10 promises.... I promise you I will take care of you till the end of my life.




This is the story......

I was at work.... then received 2 missed call from mom and 1 sms from brother. He said that mom didn't close the gate and girl girl ran out.

I was sad.... panick.... nothing can be used to describe my feelings.... Thanks to those who responded to my smses.... SY and H2O.

Thanks for being there. =)

So.... I had no clients after I received the message, I decided to go home and search for her and returned to work after lunch. My colleagues even wanted to group together to have a search party for my girl girl. Thanks all!

Guess where I found my girl girl? She was at the lift at the void deck, as if she was waiting for the lift to go back home like how I used to bring her out. But I guess the timing was just right.

I guess GOD (just a symbol.... cause I'm not a firm believer of any religion) has planned for me to find her at the lift. Why I say so?

Cause I was walking home with this boy (one of my client) and his mum.... as they were going to the MAC near my place.... so I walked with him with their pace.... imagine if I didn't walk with them?

I might not find my girl girl back..... =p One of the aunties even wanted to bring her home if they didn't see me. =(

Anyway, I saw 2 aunties at the lift just now. They were commenting on my girl girl... that she is tired... she is hungry.... she has ticks( obviously I know... cause I am putting medication on her... and all those are dead.)...

Well.... I don't wish to be defensive or to argue with them.... I just smile and remain quiet... no point talking to them about it.

Anyway, I am glad you are back..... I am going to give you a good bath tonight! =)

4 comments (click to comment):

3POINT8 said...

yes....treasure it before it goes away a 2nd time.

Eileen said...

yeah....

missX said...

Oh dear, thank God that you found her!

DoggieGal, remember to bring her along the next time you visit me~~~

Send my love to girl girl k?

:D

Eileen said...

hehe... okok... I will jasmine.... =p