God didn't promise days without pain, laughter without sorrow, sun without rain, but He did promise strength for the day, comfort for the tears, and light for the way. And ME to share all the pain, laughter, tears, sorrow,happiness, sun and rain with you! Let us endure all the 暴风雨 and 彩虹 together!

Tuesday, August 05, 2008

6 Ladies and 2 Men during lunch

What happens when 6 ladies and 2 men get-to-gether?

We talked from this Friday's Toto on the 08/08/08 to relationships to marriage... ...

We joked that we can open a new company if we buy and win the toto.... just nice... 8of us. We can call 83 or HAPPY FAMILY. lolx....

One of them mentioned, which is quite true:

"No hope, no wish, no want, no chasing after it... ... when it's time.... it
will come naturally."

Quite true. I'm sure there is a quote to go with it.

"Love is just like a butterfly. The more you chase, the more it will escape.
It will return to you when you least expects it."

So.... no more "chasing"... ... just let it be. When it's meant to be, it's meant to be. Whatever will be, will be. Quite cliche eh?

Anyway, I will "just be there"... ... You know it.

In another conversation, we talked about what guys and gals looked for.

Gals talking about what guys looked for:
(picturing my colleague doing the following actions... that was funny....)
  1. Pretty Faces
  2. BOOBS
  3. BUTTS

(I can't helped but reminded of someone and laughed... lolx.... who told me where the meat must go to. No. 2 and no. 3. lolx.)

Guys defending themselves:
"Don't tell me you all don't look at faces meh?"

Gals commented:
"We do, but that is more at the bottom of the list. We looked at the heart.
And all other inner things."

I guess I always enjoyed discussions on such issues as it gives me a diferent perspective of different people.

2 comments (click to comment):

missX said...

I agree with:

"We do, but that is more at the bottom of the list. We looked at the heart.
And all other inner things."

But don't know whether to really agree on the gals' comment on guys, cos I'm not a guy.

Anyway, I enjoy your post dear DoggieGal! :D :D :D

Eileen said...

haha.... depends....

But I guess to both gender... we must be kidding when we say our 1st impression we never look at looks. But after the 1st impression... the looks of a person will get downn the list with their personality and other things going up the list.

Hmm... well... I would not say all guys... but there is def some guys who looks for that in their gf....

Hey.... do you know that you have become my regular commenters, if their is such a word? lolx... thanks for commenting. =)