God didn't promise days without pain, laughter without sorrow, sun without rain, but He did promise strength for the day, comfort for the tears, and light for the way. And ME to share all the pain, laughter, tears, sorrow,happiness, sun and rain with you! Let us endure all the 暴风雨 and 彩虹 together!

Sunday, August 31, 2008

Official Opening of Sales Office of Synergy Dynamics

Today was the official opening of the sales office of Synergy Dyanmics. The located at the west coast recreation centre.

It was nice of them to invite me to the place. Had some nice catch up with Ras, Ray, Kris - Pahang Camp's partner and Wilson - a super old senior in NPCC that I never really talk to in the past.

SD is going to have a campsite in KOTA TINGGI WATERFALL!!!! Has always wanted to go there since my NPCC days... ... maybe one day I shall go there and take a look myself... ...

Anyway, we had a bowling championship today. Boss drew lots and paired us up. I was "paired" up with Wilson. All teams had a male and female but ONLY Rayyan and Kris one is not. KRIS is a guy btw.

Today, my bowling skill was the best ever. Both my game I had score over 100 points. I seldom score more than 100 points when I played in the past. Don't believe you see here:


Wilson is quite a good bowler too... luckily he was my partner. Okay. Soon, it is time to annouce the winner of the 2 games. Guess who won?

It is the Team that has 2 GUYS!!!!! It is so unfair!!!! And my team got 2nd, with a total score of 518 points. =) Wah liew..... we should have given the 1st prize right?

Anyway, I got the BEST FEMALE BOWLER AWARD with 234 points. lolx.

Left early as I was meeting Huihui to buy shoes.... =P

Okay.... gotta go bathe and do my E-LEARNING liao.... ciao....

0 comments (click to comment):