God didn't promise days without pain, laughter without sorrow, sun without rain, but He did promise strength for the day, comfort for the tears, and light for the way. And ME to share all the pain, laughter, tears, sorrow,happiness, sun and rain with you! Let us endure all the 暴风雨 and 彩虹 together!

Sunday, August 24, 2008

Septemeber Cleo

As I expected the journey from Tampines to Clementi to be at least 45 minutes, I grabbed myself a Cleo magazine from the Newsstand @ the interchange.

This month's CLEO seems interesting with the following topic that caught my attention:

  • How to handle a MAN with too much baggage
  • Things to do before you turn 30
  • 5 Love mistakes Smart people make
  • Your man's holiday wish list

Just some insights into the topic..... if you are interested.... go and grab one..... =)

How to handle a MAN with too much baggage

In this topic, they discussed on 5 type of MAN:
  • Dating the Divorced
  • Dating a Dad
  • Dating the Cheated on
  • Dating the serial monogamist
  • Dating the less sucessful
For more details, read page 92 of September Cleo.


Things to do before you turn 30

Things that I migh try:
  • Learn to successful change a tyre (who is willing to lend me a car?)
  • Dine unaccompanied in a nice restaurant (should try..... always fearful to go nice restaurant myself.... also dislike dinning alone outside....)
  • Travel somewhere by yourself, be it a foreign country or just a weekend trip (See how.... though I am appear to be independent.... I am actually quite fearful to travel overseas alone..... if local still okay.... )
  • Find out which friends you can trust and can't trust, and learn not to take it personally
  • Quit a job without having another lined up (hmm.... should go before I get married.... maybe after I finish my studies.... and bond if I decide to bond....)
  • Visit a strip club (where? overseas? Singapore have meh?)
  • Forgive someone who wronged you; apologised to someone you've betrayed (hmmm......)
  • Cook an impressive three-course meal for someone (if you ask me cook now also no problem lor.... only if the someone is here/willing..... lolx....)

5 love mistakes smart people make
  • Setting up house far too quickly
  • Making comparisons
  • Seeing everything from only one side
  • Forgetting to live in the moment
  • Living in each other's pockets 24/7

Want to know more?? Grab one cleo now! =)

0 comments (click to comment):