God didn't promise days without pain, laughter without sorrow, sun without rain, but He did promise strength for the day, comfort for the tears, and light for the way. And ME to share all the pain, laughter, tears, sorrow,happiness, sun and rain with you! Let us endure all the 暴风雨 and 彩虹 together!

Sunday, August 03, 2008

Dreams

What do you see yourself 5 years down the road? What is your dreams? Have you ever thought of it?

I had never, maybe I did, share the dreams with some of my friends....

Or rather, what are the things I can do, in the future... ...

So... what are my dreams?

In no particular order... ...

  1. To provide sports/recreations/outdoor activities for people with disabilities
  2. To provide services/products for people with disabilities
  3. To make use of technology to improve the life of people with disabilities
Why no. 1? Click the above link to find out more!

Why no. 2? Cause OTs are able to make recommendations in how we can modify the environment of people with disabilities to increase their independence level. At the same time, it can free the OTs in the acute settings to provide better care for the clients. And I always like to help my clients to repair their W/C and rollators until my colleagues and I were joking that next time I can open a shop to do such things.... lolx....

Why no. 3? As you know I am a TECHNO(logy) gal.... If I can, I hope to make use of technology to improve the life of people with disabilities. Hmm... Maybe I can open a nintendo wii games centre..... lolx... especially for people with stroke.... =P
And my JC Classmate MingGuang.... he has nintendo wii games@ home can? haha... we were joking that we shd go to his hse and play.... opps... sorry for the side-track....

Why the suddent thought of Dreams? Cause I was talking to Wen Jun yesterday at the gathering.

Haha... he even commented that.... well... we will never know what is planned for us... he said... who knows? maybe I may some people may just give everything up and get married.... which I think is true.

It might possibly happen to me if there is someone worthy for me who I am willing to give up everything for. =)

We shall see... ...

Anyway, anybody with similar dreams with me? Can contact me ya?
Esp. interested business partner... lolx....

0 comments (click to comment):