God didn't promise days without pain, laughter without sorrow, sun without rain, but He did promise strength for the day, comfort for the tears, and light for the way. And ME to share all the pain, laughter, tears, sorrow,happiness, sun and rain with you! Let us endure all the 暴风雨 and 彩虹 together!

Thursday, August 28, 2008

Painful cheek

I think there is some abrasion between my teeth and my inner cheek. I think the pain and swollen-ness has spread downwards. Now I can barely open my mouth/jaws. It is just too painful.

You can imagine the slightest opening of my mouth can cause pain... ... how can I open my mouth and put the spoon into my mouth and eatmy meals? Sadly I can just rely on porriage these few days.

I even try to talk without much movement of the jaws. If possible, I just try not to talk. But this is difficult when I have to TALK to the children!

I don't know if it was because of my wisdom tooth.... supposingly to take them out 2 years ago, which I didn't.

Let me see how thing goes for tonight and tomorrow.

1 comments (click to comment):

missX said...

*Eating Ice Cream in front of Doggiegal*

DoggieGal, aiyaa now you cannot eat ice-cream...