God didn't promise days without pain, laughter without sorrow, sun without rain, but He did promise strength for the day, comfort for the tears, and light for the way. And ME to share all the pain, laughter, tears, sorrow,happiness, sun and rain with you! Let us endure all the 暴风雨 and 彩虹 together!

Friday, August 01, 2008

Shape Run Photos is OUT!

The photos of my Shape Run 2008 is finally on the web. For those who have signed up and ran, just need to search using your bib number at Nike Women Website.

These are the photos that I downloaded from the website. Most of the photos look like I am going to collapse already, which luckily I didn't. But most of them seriously looks like I am grasping for oxygen.

Enjoy the photos!


Still at the start of my run... ...

Getting started... ...


Can you spot me?

Moving Forward... ...


Saw how tired I was?

Still moving forward... ...


And forward... ...


'Spot me' time!


Still going on... ...

My one and only individual photo by the org.

Best looking running photo!

Hmm... I guess I should start to practice for my other run too. Signed up for Great Eastern Run. Still considering whether I should be going for the 21km standard chartered run or not. Maybe I should. At least once in a lifetime and I will not regret and say I should have run huh?

=)

Running is just like my philosophy in life... ... Never gives up in what I believe it will be. Trying my best to do what I believe in. Persevere in what I think and feel it will be. As I do not want to haev any regrets in life. Even if I've ever made a wrong choice, I should not regret as there were considerations made before any decisions were made.

If we are too troubled about all the regrets that we have.. ... we will always be living with sorrow. =)



2 comments (click to comment):

Anonymous said...

wa.. Your picture so many ar.. its looks lke you are going to faint le..
Waiting for you to run with me le.. standard Chartered 2008?

Eileen said...

lolx.... ya.. didn't realise that they took so many pics of me...

Maybe because they see this POOR GAL DYING LE STILL CONTINUE TO RUN.... lolx...

BTW Jogging buddy.... please remember to identify yourself 1st before u comment... lolx...

I dun understand what is anonymous...

lolx...