God didn't promise days without pain, laughter without sorrow, sun without rain, but He did promise strength for the day, comfort for the tears, and light for the way. And ME to share all the pain, laughter, tears, sorrow,happiness, sun and rain with you! Let us endure all the 暴风雨 and 彩虹 together!

Sunday, August 10, 2008

Sunday Morning

I wake up early this morning at around 9.30am. This is considered early as I usually sleep till the noon.

I went to Citispa for a facial. I think their customer service is not bad as they called at 11am if I remembered my appointment. My appointment was at 11am. lolx... They tried to call me on Friday I think but I was seeing 4 of my kids at my workplace in the afternoon.

She was saying my dark rings and eye bags were quite bad and asked me if I want the eye treatment I did the other time. haha.... I declined. I shall do some self-treatment first.... =P

Hahah... she commented that my hair condition is quite good.... haha.... if she were to see me 1 yr ago.... I guess she will vomit blood....

She asked if I do my own “护理”. I said yes.... I washed daily. She almost fainted. She said washing is not “护理”... is merely 洗脸. haha..... I told her I got some la... but don't do it regularly....

haha..... she said I alrdy 24 liao lo.... cannot be lazy liao.... when after 25... difficult to treat liao..... lolx....

Okok..... I shall start soon okay..... give me some time la.... haha.... =P

After the facial, I went to Body Shop, wanting to get myself a shower gel/cream and I saw some items for promotion. It is some tea tree oil products. Got attracted to it and decided to buy some facial and body products. Here it is:

Tea Tree Oil Facial Wash(left) and Facial Toner (right)


Tree Tea Products with Body Wash on the right!


Body Scrub and Body Mist

$66.62 worth of Body Shop Products!

I wanted to get the Apple Blossom Body Mist but it was a limited edition product and so it was no longer for sale. So I have to get the Jasmine Scent one. But I still like the apple one. The body scrub was the Pink Grapefruit Scent and apparently it was voted to be the most popular in CLEO Magazine.

I'm a HAPPY Woman! PAMPERING myself! =P

If you want to know more about the tea tree products from Body Shop, click here.

3 comments (click to comment):

missX said...

The Jasmine Scent! @@

Hehehehe everytime you use that, you are forced to remember me, Doggiegal ;)

I want to pamper myself too, next time I'll buy the Doggie Scent lah ;P

Eileen said...

haha.... jasmine.... I think you don't want to smell like a doggy lor... haha...

oos dog really got a type of scent one... then got 1 day... my friend was like... u smell like your dog leh....

i was like.... =.="

lolx....

Darrenmagic said...

Hi xl..thnx for dropping by!=) hope to see ya more often;)