God didn't promise days without pain, laughter without sorrow, sun without rain, but He did promise strength for the day, comfort for the tears, and light for the way. And ME to share all the pain, laughter, tears, sorrow,happiness, sun and rain with you! Let us endure all the 暴风雨 and 彩虹 together!

Monday, August 25, 2008

Is Time Constant?

Have you guys felt that time has been passing very fast these few months? I don't know... but mine seems like it.

Time@work seems to pass so fast that before I knew it, it's 5.30pm....

Back home.... surf abit of net.... blog a little.... it's time for bed... ...

Weekend.... just a blink of an eye.... it's Sunday Night.

It's either there is seriously something wrong with me..... or I am busy with stuff now that I feel time is passing so fast.... or.... I seriously NEED a LIFE.... (sounds as if I dun have a life now.....)

SO..... is time constant? or is 1 minutes no longer 60s? Weird.... I don't know....

Maybe you tell me if your time passed by too fast too?

1 comments (click to comment):

Armanique said...

yeah i guess so too... well i guess wen u step into working mode... u are pretty much a zombie? hahaha.... it gets monotonous.... i do really want a change though :p