God didn't promise days without pain, laughter without sorrow, sun without rain, but He did promise strength for the day, comfort for the tears, and light for the way. And ME to share all the pain, laughter, tears, sorrow,happiness, sun and rain with you! Let us endure all the 暴风雨 and 彩虹 together!

Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Personality Test

I did a new personality test. It says I am a sensitive soul. This is based on the movies I would watch. Quite accurate I would say. SY... maybe you would like to take it too.... since you are such a movie lover.... =p



Youniverse Movies TestYouniverse Movies Test


Just as I was copying and pasting the widget of the above, I realised that they have widgets for the other quizzes that I took some time ago too. So... no harm for me to just recapped on myself.... =p

Youniverse Personality TestYouniverse Personality Test


Youniverse Travel TestYouniverse Travel Test


Youniverse dating TestYouniverse dating Test


Youniverse Light My Fire TestYouniverse Light My Fire Test


Youniverse Party TestYouniverse Party Test


Youniverse Mind TestYouniverse Mind Test

2 comments (click to comment):

missX said...

I'm currently busy, DoggiGal,
maybe when I've time I'll sit for those personality test as well.

:)

Eileen said...

yeah... u shd.... quite accurate...