God didn't promise days without pain, laughter without sorrow, sun without rain, but He did promise strength for the day, comfort for the tears, and light for the way. And ME to share all the pain, laughter, tears, sorrow,happiness, sun and rain with you! Let us endure all the 暴风雨 and 彩虹 together!

Tuesday, August 05, 2008

Last Post of the Day


okay.... i ensure you this is the last post of the day... ...

Just as I thought my OLD LOVE is DEAD.....

I decided to give it a last try... ... I looked for what I can connect back to him... ... maybe to re-charge him again... ... I waited... and waited.... still no response from him... ... Until, I heard a sound.

It was turned ON on it's own. And there it is... ...

I quickly charged it for a moment before I extract whatever things that is in it, before it decide to leave me for good.

The most precious to me are those smses in the phone. I downloaded them and stored it in my laptop, which are of good memories to me.

Take care my OLD LOVE.

2 comments (click to comment):

missX said...

Undeniably, you really love your OLD LOVE.

Eileen said...

yes.... there are so much memories with this phone....

and of course... the things in the phone... esp. smses... =)