God didn't promise days without pain, laughter without sorrow, sun without rain, but He did promise strength for the day, comfort for the tears, and light for the way. And ME to share all the pain, laughter, tears, sorrow,happiness, sun and rain with you! Let us endure all the 暴风雨 and 彩虹 together!

Thursday, August 07, 2008

I am dying to hold you... ...

Heard this on Class95 just now... ...

And all my female colleagues were like.... wow... this is so long ago....

And I like this song too!

Nice.




It's turning out just another day
I took a shower and I went on my way
I stopped there as usual
had a coffee and pie
when i turned to leave
i couldn't believe my eyes

standing there i didn't know what to say
without one touch
we stood there face to face

Chorus
(And) i was dying indside to hold you
i couldn't believe what i felt for you
dying inside i was dying inside
but i couldn't bring myself to touch you

you said hello then u asked my name
i didn't know if i should go all the way
inside i felt my life have really changed
i knew that it would never be the same

standing there i didn't know what to say
first time looked away when i whispered your name

Chorus 2x

one hello changed my life
i didn't believe in love at first sight
but you've shown me what is life
and I now i know my love (i know it's coming right)

Chorus (fade)

6 comments (click to comment):

Anonymous said...

This is a GREAT song, and Timmy Thomas is a really cool person!!

Eileen said...

yes!!! I LOVE it...

missX said...

DoggieGal,

I'm dying inside to hold someone too...

Ms Therapist, help!!!

Anyway, thanx for this song, I'm loving it ;)

Eileen said...

hehe... wish you best of luck then jasmine!!

No prob... just sharing nice songs and songs that are close to my heart to ppl... =p

Sean Francis said...

xl,

Since you are from Singapore, I thought you would like to know that Timmy Thomas will be in Singapore in December (2008).

So, if you get a chance go see him perform.

Sean

Eileen said...

oh... thanks for the info!

=)