God didn't promise days without pain, laughter without sorrow, sun without rain, but He did promise strength for the day, comfort for the tears, and light for the way. And ME to share all the pain, laughter, tears, sorrow,happiness, sun and rain with you! Let us endure all the 暴风雨 and 彩虹 together!

Sunday, August 17, 2008

Olympics Medal After 48 years

I've just finished watching the table tennis Women match, China vs. Singapore.

We clinched a SILVER!!!

(photos courtesy of Bejing Olympics Offical website)

Well, China is a strong team to be started with..... and it has been so long since we last had a medal.... so we shouldn't complain much.

Thanks.

And..... heard that the China player Zhang YiNing.... adopted a panda in china!!!! That's so cool.... maybe I should go and adopt a penguin huh? lolx

I want to adopt this lonely penguin in Singapore Zoo.....


Such a lonely penguin......

2 comments (click to comment):

missX said...

I have penguins in my blog too. Adopt them lah Doggiegal, hehehhehe ;0

Eileen said...

JustJasmine....
Really ah... got penguin? Male de or female de? haha.... they must like me leh... must be mutual... LOLx