God didn't promise days without pain, laughter without sorrow, sun without rain, but He did promise strength for the day, comfort for the tears, and light for the way. And ME to share all the pain, laughter, tears, sorrow,happiness, sun and rain with you! Let us endure all the 暴风雨 and 彩虹 together!

Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Wall - E 3

The story of Wall - E 3... ...




Cinema has Wall -E and Eileen has Wall-3.... =)

Wall-E conquered the moon.... my Wall-3 conquered the rubbish bin....

Wall-E has a cockroach ... my Wall-3 has the Insi Winsi Spider... ...

Wall-E has Eve..... my WAll-3 has Eileen!!!!

3 comments (click to comment):

Anonymous said...

Wall 3 is cute but when I saw the last photo which u mark a X

We can call it Wall-X

=P

missX said...

My therapist is crazyy over Wall-E, oh me gosh!!!

Eileen said...

Hamsterlord,
Thanks for the suggestion... I can consider that.... lolx....


JustJasmine,
Therapists also human lor... also get crazy over things that they like... lolx...

I already like it and want to watch it very much after I saw the trailer when I watch Accuracy of Death the other time... ... I think the person who I watched accuracy of death also like WALL-E... but I not too sure... haha.... =P