God didn't promise days without pain, laughter without sorrow, sun without rain, but He did promise strength for the day, comfort for the tears, and light for the way. And ME to share all the pain, laughter, tears, sorrow,happiness, sun and rain with you! Let us endure all the 暴风雨 and 彩虹 together!

Tuesday, August 05, 2008

灵异怪谈 Incredible Tales

I was watching this 灵异怪谈 Incredible Tales last night on channel 8.

In this story, there is this gal who always tell the guy that she likes that “ 我不善于
卿卿我我(mushy)的话。” And she never get to tell the guy how much she misses him and loves him because the guy was involved in an accident and did not survived.

So moral of the story?

We always think that next time there is always a chance. But is there really a next time? So treasure your loved ones and tell them how you feel before it is too late. Say what you wanna say and do what you wanna do. There may not really be a next time.

As I am one who seldom say mushy stuff.... only once in a while to my LOVED ONE when I get really EMO that day. =)

As most of the time I won't say.... cause... it is meant to be felt with the heart!

Anyway, in case there is really no next time,

"I LOVE AND MISS YOU!"

(That's it... and this REALLY gonna be the last time I'm saying this)

0 comments (click to comment):