God didn't promise days without pain, laughter without sorrow, sun without rain, but He did promise strength for the day, comfort for the tears, and light for the way. And ME to share all the pain, laughter, tears, sorrow,happiness, sun and rain with you! Let us endure all the 暴风雨 and 彩虹 together!

Thursday, July 31, 2008

Bugs here, there, everywhere

The flu bugs, cough bugs and sore throat bugs(is there such bugs??) has been happily staying around in my workplace. These "visitors" came unwelcome and invaded our privacy. Leaving me and my colleagues with sassy voices at the end of everyday after we see the kids.

Most of the kids also came with mucous and phlegm, coughs and sneezes. At this rate, how are we going to recover? We could be in the process of recovery but another "smart Alec" bug come and attack us, yet again.

It has been 2 weeks. Hopefully I recover soon. Do not want to have any cough-induced asthma again.

Thinking back......

The one that I had in 2007 nearly took my life man, even though that incident wasn't cough-induced. I don't know what is the cause but I know how it feels when one cannot breathe through nose and mouth. That is a nightmare. That time I thought I was going to die there and then. But I can't imagine how I managed to go to see doctor only 2-3 days after my breathing difficulties. I can't even imagine how stupid"brave" I was to still take bus 72 to Hougang Polyclinic from NYP. Thanks to Weiting who followed me there, who was worried that I might faint anytime, especially I can't even talk at all.

Yet, I can't imagine if the doctor did not give me the inhaled steriods and I did not force request the doctor to give me, this entry might be typed by a spirit(if you get what I meant).

Hmmm.... I think I need to seriously stick to my medication routine if anything else fails.

0 comments (click to comment):