God didn't promise days without pain, laughter without sorrow, sun without rain, but He did promise strength for the day, comfort for the tears, and light for the way. And ME to share all the pain, laughter, tears, sorrow,happiness, sun and rain with you! Let us endure all the 暴风雨 and 彩虹 together!

Saturday, July 19, 2008

The worse thing that can happen

...... when you are sick and having diarrhea in the middle of the night.

This is how it goes.... was sleeping halfway.... dreamt that I needed to go toilet and well, in actual fact, I really need to go toilet. Checked my Handphone, I was 4+am.

On the toilet light in the kitchen..... but didn't on the kitchen lights...... and guess what? I stepped on my dog's faeces. How Great? No time to clean it, trying to leap with one leg as my stomache is feeling more uncomfortable than having faeces on my foot.

I did a quick wash on my foot and was in the toilet for quite some time because of my stomach upset. And when I'm done, I came to realise that I don't have the DAMN TOILET PAPER in the toilet!!!! And everyone is asleep at this wee hours of the night....

Thank god there is still tap and pipe in the toilet.... I think you should be able to guess what I did.

Went to bed after that. Didn't even bother to clean up my dog's poo that is on the kitchen's floor.... too tired....

0 comments (click to comment):