God didn't promise days without pain, laughter without sorrow, sun without rain, but He did promise strength for the day, comfort for the tears, and light for the way. And ME to share all the pain, laughter, tears, sorrow,happiness, sun and rain with you! Let us endure all the 暴风雨 and 彩虹 together!

Monday, July 07, 2008

Turn off.....

Haha.... I just realised that a MAJOR TURN-OFF for me is someone who is a TECHNOLOGY IDIOT....

lolx....

I guess I am someone who is techno-savy..... not very.... but at least more than most girls.... thus.... someone must be able to impress me with their technology skills and knowledge.... Maybe that's why I always has crush on ppl who are techno-savy? lolx..... *bleh*

Hmm.... is it that's why I am a ....... Techno Filirt? lolx...

0 comments (click to comment):