God didn't promise days without pain, laughter without sorrow, sun without rain, but He did promise strength for the day, comfort for the tears, and light for the way. And ME to share all the pain, laughter, tears, sorrow,happiness, sun and rain with you! Let us endure all the 暴风雨 and 彩虹 together!

Monday, July 07, 2008

Hang.....

Today, my new love- G900 has it mood swing today......

First, don't know why... when pluck off from the USB charging..... the batt level went down tremendously..... and when I finished seeing my clients..... my phone was off....

Then.... when I tried to go to youtube to view the following video via WiFi.... it got hang.... and I got to like restart my phone like a few times..... cause I tried a few times.... just don't want to give up that it hang on me....



I guess.... today it got it's mood swing....

But I still LOVE you.... ;)

0 comments (click to comment):