God didn't promise days without pain, laughter without sorrow, sun without rain, but He did promise strength for the day, comfort for the tears, and light for the way. And ME to share all the pain, laughter, tears, sorrow,happiness, sun and rain with you! Let us endure all the 暴风雨 and 彩虹 together!

Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Shampoo and Facial

I have ran out of my shampoo. That was my 2nd bottle of Essence shampoo and conditional. Both is the big bottle kind, where you press the cap to eject the shampoo and conditioner (sorry.... don't know other words to describe it). For last 2 days, I was using my Sunsilk "Sliky Straight" shampoo that was leftover before my 1st bottle of Essence shampoo was bought. You can see how long ago that was?

But who cares when I ran out of shampoo and need "cleaning" for my hair? And guess what? I found out that my hair remains straight even when I wake up in the morning when I washed it the night before!!! Ohoh.... and just a reminder, I think the sunsilk shampoo was bought even before I did my rebonding in December 2007, last year. Thus, I didn't know the "Effect" of the shampoo.

Thus, today I decided to go and get a set of shampoo and decided on SUNSILK Shampoo. Time for a change I guess. This time, I got the newer "version one" - Style Sunsilk "Straight and Sleek". Maybe they have changed the purple color one to another color? Will post up the photos maybe tomorrow.

And because I bought the shampoo and conditioner, which totals up to more than $15, I am entitled to some items at a discounted rate and I decided to get myself a facial cleanser since mine is finishing. The facial cleanser that I got is the Neutrogena Deep Clean Energizing Foam Cleanser.
In another note, Citispa called me to remind me that it is time to do my facial. lolx. This is the 2nd time that they called. Surprised that Xiu Ling/Eileen actually went for facial?!??!

YES.... you didn't hear wrongly. I went for facial and is so going for a few more? Cause I bought a package of 5 treatments when I went there for my promotional eye treatment and facial@$28 exlcuding GST. I couldn't "keep" myself pretty/nice when I was a student cause I have to save to pay for my school fees. Not that I no need to save now nor did I said I have become prettier.... but I can still afford to pamper myself once in a while. Who doesn't wants to look good in front of others?

And well, MABEL's wedding is coming!!! This gives me a very good excuse for me to go for my facial!!! =D Most likely will be going on the 10 August.... =)

0 comments (click to comment):