God didn't promise days without pain, laughter without sorrow, sun without rain, but He did promise strength for the day, comfort for the tears, and light for the way. And ME to share all the pain, laughter, tears, sorrow,happiness, sun and rain with you! Let us endure all the 暴风雨 and 彩虹 together!

Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Silence

Sometimes... ... Have this happens to you?

You do not tell someone - your friend/your family/your loved ones, why you do certain things or what you did, because you think

"they will not understand even when I tell them"

Maybe, it was because they really don't/will not understand... ... maybe it was because we just don't know how to explain to them so that they can understand?

Well, don't know when, I stopped telling my mom what I've been doing. Cause sometimes, I just don't know how to explain what I am doing. I share lesser things now.

But being in both positions of person thinking "they will not understand even when I tell them" as well as in the position of person "wanting to understand/know even I may not understand", it does shed some light on why people remain silence.

On the other hand, being in the position of "wanting to understand/know even I may not understand", it doesn't matter whether I understand or not, so long you tell me/share with me what is happening.

Contradicting isn't it? Complicated to understand? Sometimes things are not so complex. They are simple but it is the human mind that makes it so complicated.

Talking about complicated, someone once asked me, if I am addicted to complicated stuff. lolx. Well, I do like challenging stuff... ... but not when human relationships (friendship, love, family,etc) are concerned. When human relationships are concerned, I like it plain and simple.

In an old sms conversation in April:

"You are gonna get bored with me when I get 'uncomplicated' huh?"


Nope. I don't think so. Do you think so?

*edited*
Are you getting bored with me now that you get "uncomplicated?"

0 comments (click to comment):