God didn't promise days without pain, laughter without sorrow, sun without rain, but He did promise strength for the day, comfort for the tears, and light for the way. And ME to share all the pain, laughter, tears, sorrow,happiness, sun and rain with you! Let us endure all the 暴风雨 and 彩虹 together!

Sunday, July 06, 2008

Food Venture


Just now went out to meet Shumin and Peifen (both PTs) and had a late lunch @ Beppu Menkan Japanese Noodle Restaurant. At first, I was wondering where is the place.... cause I only saw the chinese name on the namecard that Shumin passed it to me. When she went to toilet and I took a closer look at the name card..... I was like..... "I know the place!!!" I was going to this place when I met Peifen coincidently at suntec when I was meeting SY for a dinner before I left for Pahang.

We all had paper pot for lunch......




Some side dishes......


Well, as I was eating.... I can't help but reminded of SY's red face when he ate the noodles here the last time.

After our late lunch, we went for 2 games of pool and bowling..... nothing much about it.....

Then we went to this place call Marvelous Cream for Ice-cream..... well... it was expensive for 1 scoop of ice-cream with the mix items.....



After that, Shumin went to buy dounut from dounut factory from Raffles City.... I decided to give it a missed.... had too much chocolates for the day......

Walked passed Cafe Cartel..... reminded me of..... Tickle me Elmo..... white t-shirt n jeans..... Games CDs.... pastas...... 20th April 2008......

0 comments (click to comment):