God didn't promise days without pain, laughter without sorrow, sun without rain, but He did promise strength for the day, comfort for the tears, and light for the way. And ME to share all the pain, laughter, tears, sorrow,happiness, sun and rain with you! Let us endure all the 暴风雨 and 彩虹 together!

Friday, May 23, 2008

Last Dinner

Thanks for meeting up with me for dinner before I go off to Pahang..... don't know why.... this is the first time I felt uncertainty before I leave.... usually I will be very excited de......

Anyway, was doing some last minute shopping for my trip.... got myself a smaller version 'Cleo', which they called it "Limited Edition" to attract readers' attention. It did catch mine and SY attention...... I guess this will accompany me for my ride tmr..... bought other things as well....

Let's go back to the topic......

We decided to the Beppu Menkan Japanese Noodle Restaurant for dinner. We were shocked to see only a couple in the restaurant. But nevertheless, we still went in......

The good thing about this place is that, you can choose the number of chilli for your soup. The number of chili actually refers to the spicyness you want for your soup. As I had been there last Friday (the day I cldn't get SY when there was prob with his phone.... opps...), I think 1 chilli is enough for me already. SY, being someone who can take spicy food and wants to give it a try...... he asked for 4 chilli!

But that is too spicy for you le la SY..... next time try 2 chilli la.... lolz.... I can still remember your 'cute' expression la.... wanted to take down your photos one.... cause I have camera with me.... but then.... in the end I didn't take..... And your face is super RED lor.... haha.... But do smile more.... cause you look great when you smile! =D If not.... I gonna force you eat 4 chili ramen again lor.... heheh.....

Didn't take photo again....

Thanks for the accompany although you are tired......

Hope that you will be like

when I'm back!! Take care!!

This breakfast for you..... no more MacDonalds for you le......

0 comments (click to comment):