God didn't promise days without pain, laughter without sorrow, sun without rain, but He did promise strength for the day, comfort for the tears, and light for the way. And ME to share all the pain, laughter, tears, sorrow,happiness, sun and rain with you! Let us endure all the 暴风雨 and 彩虹 together!

Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Pahang Trip

As promised..... I'm supposed to talk abit on my Pahang trip this Friday......

Well, will be going for a leadership camp as facilitator and team leader..... and a free trip overseas.... plus a break... why not?

But the journey will be super long ride..... 8 hours via 2nd Linkway, Tuas..... gonna have stop-over for dinner. Getting some chewing gums for SOMEBODY...... must specific flavours somemore... haha.... u know who u are.... =D

Hmmm.... nothing much to blog yet... guess have to wait for me to come back ba....

Estimated time that I will step on M'sia land will be 1pm on 23rd May...... try smsing me see if you can get me... not sure if it works.... cause I suppose to have this pay as you roam service..... nv try b4..... try smsing me and you will know if I can receive.... =) And will reach Pahang at ard 8-9pm SG time...... *yawn*

I guess I will be free to reply all smses if I am not able to do so in the day time after 11 30pm.... Can call me if anyone of you ever miss me... haha... but I doubt anyone will.... lolx.....

Just some juice of what I will be doing:

  • Trekking that leads to a waterfall *can you hear the sound of the water?*
  • 4 Wheeldrive in the different terrains *what a bumpy ride*
  • Caving *oops.... did I slip and fall?*
HAHa...... choy..... let me go and return in 1 whole piece..... =D

Till then..... my readers... please take care and till we meet again!


P.S: SY..... Thou I think you will not read this but I will miss you..... lolx..... *bleh

0 comments (click to comment):