God didn't promise days without pain, laughter without sorrow, sun without rain, but He did promise strength for the day, comfort for the tears, and light for the way. And ME to share all the pain, laughter, tears, sorrow,happiness, sun and rain with you! Let us endure all the 暴风雨 and 彩虹 together!

Sunday, May 11, 2008

Tiring....

It is so tiring..... I think I need a break from everything....

I guess the trip to Pahang next week would be a good opportunity for me to take a break.... away from work as I haven't taken long leave yet ever since I've worked since June 2007.....

..... away from comfort of technology and home..... I've been getting very comfortable at home.... time for me to challenge myself and to allow me not to touch the internet for at least 3 days...... I've realised I've been sticking to the internet/computer for since dunno when..... at work.... at home.... you will always see me online...... perhaps this is the time for me to lose touch of it....

..... away from .... maybe these 3 days would help to decide whether it will be A PART or APART........ of cos i hope it will be A PART and not APART

So much about away.....

Let me welcome the nature! Gonna go back to where I used to belong to and find myself again.....
I shall blog again on the details of my trip when it draws nearer...... =D

0 comments (click to comment):