God didn't promise days without pain, laughter without sorrow, sun without rain, but He did promise strength for the day, comfort for the tears, and light for the way. And ME to share all the pain, laughter, tears, sorrow,happiness, sun and rain with you! Let us endure all the 暴风雨 and 彩虹 together!

Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Alina's Bday at Acess Room

This is a long overdued entry..... been "tasked" by our Ms Sharon Goh Yanning to blog it out....

Sorry Ma'am..... this is the longggg waited entry..... good things must wait one right? haha....

Here it is.....

The event was on 1st April......

Alina's 24th Birthday was celebrated at Access Room... ... was hestitate to go at first as you know I'm someone who don't really drink.... but since we have not meet up with one another for sooo long.... I guess it is a good opportunity to meet up.....

Well, whenever we meet up, I never fails to bring up that incident that happens on the 1st day of D2K CIBTC...... and guess what is it?


"Where is James Liaw Wai Kiat??"


Wa liew..... on the first day we kana scolded for missing person from our squad. We don't even know each other for more than 3 hours.... How we know who the H*LL is he that time.... lolz....

Want to know who is this "interesting" guy?

Here he is .... .....

Our Mr James with Alina

Our Mr James started talking like a China Business man with his experience in China, Guang Zhou. Guess he is still the DRINKER..... lolz..... DRINK and DRINK but never get DRUNK. =D


Nicole aka Shuhui and Sharon aka Yanning


What can I say about them?


Shuhui, the tallest gal in D2K and in Squad 3..... standing tall at ... 1.83m? I am just about the same height as her even when sits and I stands lor.... A gal with her own thinking.... now in AIR FORCE doing manpower.... nothing much to mention about her job.... cause she have to KILL me after she tells me.... LOL


Yanning..... the gal that so many guys in our squad is interested in.... haha.... I think at least 3 ppl from our squad lo... nt forgetting abt the whole batch!!! right Yanning? =P She is currently a financial advisor with AIA.


Me and Kenny


What can I say about this brother?? A soft and gentle guy I suppose.... But I guess he has mature alot since the last time I saw him. Currently a financial advisor with Prudential.


How can I forget about the birthday gal? =D


Alina, a nice gal..... currently working with children...... =D

A collage to our friendship since December 2000!!!


BTW.... zJ..... u are missed out!!! Don't be busy being tai tai okay? =P

0 comments (click to comment):