God didn't promise days without pain, laughter without sorrow, sun without rain, but He did promise strength for the day, comfort for the tears, and light for the way. And ME to share all the pain, laughter, tears, sorrow,happiness, sun and rain with you! Let us endure all the 暴风雨 and 彩虹 together!

Sunday, May 11, 2008

Watches for me and mummy!

Last Wednesday, I went to bought a watch for my mum and myself each for my mum's bday as well as mother's day..... and my watch is dead....

Thanks for accompany me to buy the watch SY! Really appreciates it..... Especially when it is after work for you and you have to travel to Tampines with me and back home after!

Well, I spent quite a long time deciding on the watch to buy..... bascially because this is the 1st time I spend some much on a pressie...... haha.... I'm a stingy thrifty person lor.... and basically also trying to stick to my budget of $80 per watch.....

Went to Penisula Plaza to look for 25 hours(as suggested by SY)...... but we couldn't find the shop!!! I guess they didn't update the website.....

Then went back to Raffles Shopping centre to find Swatch...... we were so blurred that we couldn't find the Swatch Shop.... until SY remembered that it was near the entrance.....

See liao.... I guess it was above my budget.... and that.... some are abit more fanciful..... so decided to take a look at City Chain..... Haaha.... so coincidently that SY saw his air cooler there.... hmm.... I took quite some time deciding on the watch..... walked here and there..... so undecisive....

Anyway thanks for being patience with me SY...... =D

So..... here's the watch.......


HAha.... and we went to Ahjisan for dinner..... wa cao.... suan me again.... say all these can be found in Tampines..... lolz.... next time I think of places to eat Tampines don't have one okay? Lol.....

Thanks for "sending" me back to Tampines! =P

0 comments (click to comment):