God didn't promise days without pain, laughter without sorrow, sun without rain, but He did promise strength for the day, comfort for the tears, and light for the way. And ME to share all the pain, laughter, tears, sorrow,happiness, sun and rain with you! Let us endure all the 暴风雨 and 彩虹 together!

Monday, May 19, 2008

Gathering with NPCC Seniors

Hmm.... supposed to arrange to meet SY for dinner last Friday as I was going back to NYP and he was off from work that day..... but apparently I couldn't get him as there was sth wrong with his phone that he himself din even know till the next day....

I was so worried and thought something happened as there was no reply few hours of sms-ing him.... But well.... luckily he was fine playing game at home....

Oh well... shdn't have "scold" him the next day..... but... sorry for that la... was just too worried that sth happened la.... Sorry SY.....

Well.... was contemplating to go for the gathering... cause my mood was so down..... but well.. in the end I turned up for the gathering....

The Guys from Charlie Squad minus the guy in strips


The gals from Charlie Squad minus me (from Delta)
(I don't like to take photo on my left side.... see... so ugly... lolx)


All of us @ Millenia Walk TCC after dinner

It was nice to see every1 again.... and all of us having different roles to play.... May all of us do well in whatever roles we are playing.... =D

0 comments (click to comment):