God didn't promise days without pain, laughter without sorrow, sun without rain, but He did promise strength for the day, comfort for the tears, and light for the way. And ME to share all the pain, laughter, tears, sorrow,happiness, sun and rain with you! Let us endure all the 暴风雨 and 彩虹 together!

Monday, July 14, 2008

Visit to Malaysia

Just heard from the news that the "white card" entry to Malaysia is back again!!!!

I was just talking to my colleagues last week that I didn't know that the white card was abolished..... and just within a few days away from the conversation..... the "white card" was back again....

Seems like this is going to happen again.....


Filling up the "white card"
(photo taken when my classmates and I went to JB in 2006 after our last paper)

P.S: It has been so long since I last enter M'sia.... (excluding my Pahang trip).... maybe one day I should go again......

1 comments (click to comment):

Eileen said...

Read comments here.