God didn't promise days without pain, laughter without sorrow, sun without rain, but He did promise strength for the day, comfort for the tears, and light for the way. And ME to share all the pain, laughter, tears, sorrow,happiness, sun and rain with you! Let us endure all the 暴风雨 and 彩虹 together!

Monday, July 14, 2008

我的音乐故事 - My Music Story



Incy Wincy Spider



The itsy bitsy spider
went up the water spout.
Down came the rain,
and washed the spider out.
Out came the sun,
and dried up all the rain
And the itsy bitsy spider
went up the spout again.


Row, Row, Row your boat



Row, row, row your boat,
Gently down the stream.
Merrily, merrily, merrily, merrily,
Life is but a dream.


Once I caught a fish alive



One, two, three, four, five,
Once I caught a fish alive,
Six, seven, eight, nine, ten,
Then I let go again.

Why did you let it go?
Because it bit my finger so.
Which finger did it bite?
This little finger on the right.


It has been so long since I last sing Nursery songs..... need to start to sing them again ..... =P

0 comments (click to comment):