God didn't promise days without pain, laughter without sorrow, sun without rain, but He did promise strength for the day, comfort for the tears, and light for the way. And ME to share all the pain, laughter, tears, sorrow,happiness, sun and rain with you! Let us endure all the 暴风雨 and 彩虹 together!

Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Aching Arms... ...

My left arm is aching from "carrying" the kids.....

They are like koala bears clinging on me......


And when I say cling.... they really put their legs around me.....

I guess they just need someone to be there to hug them, to tell them that "everything is alright" and to give them that security and comfort..... And to calm them down....

I was bringing one of the kids..... with him still clinging on me..... over to the other room..... And guess what?

For the 1st time..... I felt like a mother!!! haha.... so funny.....

Children are just so simple..... when they want hug.... they will just go to you and ask for hug...... but when you grow older..... it seems like a taboo.... cause... it is not really that socially appropriate....

Until there was a period of time... in the city area.... there are people hanging signs over them that says:


Even that, not many people will go and hug.... cause it seems to be not so socially appropriate for Asian Culture, esp. the Chineses. =)

*hugs anyone?* But you (u) must fuifill the following code:

if (u=child || u=girl || u=loved ones)
{ xL give hug;
}

else
{ xL no give hug;
}

P.S: Sorry for being techno freak today.... *wink*

0 comments (click to comment):