God didn't promise days without pain, laughter without sorrow, sun without rain, but He did promise strength for the day, comfort for the tears, and light for the way. And ME to share all the pain, laughter, tears, sorrow,happiness, sun and rain with you! Let us endure all the 暴风雨 and 彩虹 together!

Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Good English?

Actually I am quite suprised how some people from US writes chat in English. I thought they suppose to be speaking good English? Maybe I'm wrong.

Tony: are ur work is hard orwhat ??
Me: er.. why u say so?
Tony: cuz u don't have chance to chat with me
Tony: are u understand
Me: oooh
Tony: are is it hard?
Me: okie.. not really
Tony: r u love it ??
Me: u mean do i love my job?
Me: of course I love my job....
Tony: nice thing that u do something u love it ..


Aiyo..... It can be irriting at times to see such english... even when I am talking singlish.... it still sounds nice.....

Maybe that's why some people gets irritated when people writes improper English like "dunno" and said it should be "don't know"

Btw.... spelling for "goodbye" is "bye bye" and not "buyz buyz" or "buy buy".... lolx.... You know who you are.... lolx

0 comments (click to comment):