God didn't promise days without pain, laughter without sorrow, sun without rain, but He did promise strength for the day, comfort for the tears, and light for the way. And ME to share all the pain, laughter, tears, sorrow,happiness, sun and rain with you! Let us endure all the 暴风雨 and 彩虹 together!

Monday, July 28, 2008

Hetic Weekend

YES..... IT is FINALLY OVER... ... It has been a LONNNG and Tiring weekend... ... but glad it has paid off.

Basically, I was at the starting venue, at ard 4.15pm.... then we started preparing... ... shifting tables and chairs, get everything ready. When the participants came, I'd helped out in the checking of bags and keeping "prohibited stuff". After flagoff, we transport some stuff back to kovan, then we went to have our late dinner.

Then, we went around stations to see if they needed help. The place that we stopped over was at The Cathay. I was there around 11 plus. Was helping out at the station to tide over the bottleneck. Took the following photo when we were trying to be spies after the bottleneck, checking on people to see if anyone is cheating.

I also came to realise that someone was at THE CATHAY that night too for his movie. Too pity I smsed him abit too late. lolx.

Anyway, after that, we proceeded to other places for deployment, picking up ppl... sending ppl... then after, we reached PA HQ at ard 4+.... then after that, I went out again to fetch back the walkie talkies from 3 stations... ...

After that, we packed up PA HQ.... .... and proceed to the Pasir Ris Elias CC. That was ard 7+ am when we reached there. Then around 8+, I was deployed to Changi Chapel. And I was there till 2.15pm.

I cannot believe I have to bluff my colleague and his friends when he used the help card - Anything. I gave him a wrong answer. I'm sorry but I just cannot tell you that the answer is a wrong answer. Thank god your team came back with a bingo card. =)

Well, as I was the "clue master", I have to repeat the clue to every single team. At least 2-3 times per team. There were 50 teams who came to the station ---> 50*3 = 150 times... ... And well, that results to my coughing again... ...

When everything ended... ... it was around 4+ already. But glad it was over. Time to have a good rest already. =)

Anyway, finally can post the following pic. Took when I went for 1 of the dry runs before the actual race.. ...

Night scene of the Singapore Flyer from the rooftop of Esplande.


More photos will be posted up when I get hold some of them. =)

0 comments (click to comment):