God didn't promise days without pain, laughter without sorrow, sun without rain, but He did promise strength for the day, comfort for the tears, and light for the way. And ME to share all the pain, laughter, tears, sorrow,happiness, sun and rain with you! Let us endure all the 暴风雨 and 彩虹 together!

Wednesday, July 09, 2008

New Obsession and Addiction

I have new obsession and addiction....... and it is none other than................






















*scroll down.......








* scroll more......















*scroll some more......








Here it is.......




THE RUBIK CUBE!!!!

Found this cube at work but don't know who it belongs to.... so I just take and started to fidget with it.....


With 1 side done.......

With another side done......


With 1 side and 2 "L"s done......


Close to 3 sides done......


3 sides almost done but not quite yet.....


This cube has become my fidget toy when I get too tired or too bored in doing my paperwork.... I will fidget this abit.... before I get back to concentrate on my work......

P.S: I got too engrossed in doing this in the bus yesterday that I missed my bus stop.... alighted at the next bus stop and had to walk 1 bus stop home..... but was still playing when I was walking home.....

0 comments (click to comment):