God didn't promise days without pain, laughter without sorrow, sun without rain, but He did promise strength for the day, comfort for the tears, and light for the way. And ME to share all the pain, laughter, tears, sorrow,happiness, sun and rain with you! Let us endure all the 暴风雨 and 彩虹 together!

Monday, July 21, 2008

Visit to the Doctor

Finally, after so long, I went to see the doctor. Cough getting worse... while sore throat getting better.... maybe because my phlegm/mucous has became lubricant for my throat... lolx....

Well, went to work in the morning as there were 2 kids that I didn't see them 2 weeks ago and if I didn't see them today, they have to wait for another 2 weeks. So I turned up for work. 1 came and the other didn't. Had another client at 1030am but my admin assistant was kind enough to ask if I want to ask the client to come earlier and he helped me to call his mother. And after abit of paperwork, I left the office.

Went to see the doctor near my place. Luckily there was no queue. Then the doc was asking what happened, as usual. Then he asked if I need MC for today. I said yes... but I already went to work in the morning, cause now seeing children. He said, "Oh.... then better take MC...." I was like..... "I think is they spread to me one lor." lolx... Then he was asking..... "Do I give you 1/2 day MC or 1 day? Got 1/2 day one meh?" *laugh* Then I told him, you can give me 1 day la....

Then came home.... had lunch.... and taken medication....

Now going to zzzz for a while..... bye babes and dudes.....

0 comments (click to comment):