God didn't promise days without pain, laughter without sorrow, sun without rain, but He did promise strength for the day, comfort for the tears, and light for the way. And ME to share all the pain, laughter, tears, sorrow,happiness, sun and rain with you! Let us endure all the 暴风雨 and 彩虹 together!

Thursday, July 17, 2008

Tired and Sick

I was having very bad sore throat last evening and slight fever - 37.4 degree. Don't know how am I going to survive my 10km run this coming sunday... ... Hopefully I don't get worse this few days..... decided to skip today's run as wasn't feeling best of health this evening......

Anyway I was back to work this morning with still slight fever - 37.2 degrees. Then there was this Primary 4 gal (sister of a client) who saw my MSN nick, .i.e. Eileen Quek is Sick..... on my PC and she responded:

"You sick meh? You look so healthy. You are still here for work!"

I was like... "Well..... doesn't mean sick cannot come to work what..... I am having sore throat and fever lor....."

And this gal..... she has a sony ericsson's phone..... and she mentioned this word when she was talking on the phone.....

"Then you THREATEN her lo...."


I can't believe kids nowadays uses such words....

1 comments (click to comment):

Eileen said...

View the comments here.